LED linear lights come in a variety of shapes to suit different applications and design preferences. Here are some examples of different shapes of LED linear lights:
1. Straight: This is the most common shape of LED linear lights, and it is used in a wide range of applications, from task lighting in offices to accent lighting in homes.
2. Curved: LED linear lights can also be curved to create interesting shapes and patterns. Curved linear lights are often used in architectural lighting to highlight curves and angles in buildings.
3. Round: Round LED linear lights are a popular choice for pendant lighting fixtures. They can also be used in ceiling-mounted fixtures to create a modern, minimalist look.
4. Square & Rectangle: Square LED linear lights are similar to round lights but have a more angular shape. They are often used in commercial settings to create a clean, modern look.
5. Triangular: Triangular LED linear lights are a unique shape that can be used to create interesting patterns and designs. They are often used in decorative lighting applications.
6. Zigzag: Zigzag LED linear lights are another unique shape that can be used to create interesting patterns and designs. They are often used in artistic lighting installations.
7. Modular: Modular LED linear lights are made up of individual modules that can be combined in different configurations to create custom lighting designs. They are often used in large-scale lighting installations in public spaces.
Overall, the shape of an LED linear light depends on the specific application and design requirements. With so many different shapes available, there is an LED linear light to suit almost any design aesthetic.